Friday, October 12, 2007

Virtual Worlds 2007 conference San Jose

The virtual worlds 2007 conference in San Jose ran teh last two days, I was lucky enough to be able to attend and also to speak on a panel session.
There was so much excitement and buzz I need to sit and think what to write about, probably do that over on eightbar.
The cool thing, as per usual, was ,meeting people I already know, know of or who know of me. The metarati were in full attendance, and as the place got derezzed around us we still gathered for lose last morcels of real life interaction.
I captured a bit of ad hoc spur of the moment video and Eric Rice, being media savvy, did an impromptu piece to camera. It was a cool ending to a cool show. Next stop London for the VW europe, more of the same but on my turf this time.
So hi everyone, it was great to meet/slmeet/remeet you all, lets take this industry and make it massive.

No comments: