Sunday, January 28, 2007

Had a bit of time last night world domination continues

Everyone went to bed very well last night. So I did a quick Second Life update, read and listened to the Reuters article with Mitch Kapor and then dived into Eve-online for a relaxing hour or so. It was that or viva pinata on the xbox 360, but I wanted to save that as Sophie is enjoying it.


Anway the eightbar corporation has now been created in Eve. I may have been a little bit premature as I ended up renting a very cheap office for us and the corp has 1 member so far!


Its based over at the Unel IX Chemal Tech Factory in the Sing Laison region (apparently).



I had a conversation recently about pinky and the brain with a fellow eightbar in Second Life activist sparked by the a common appreciation of Black Adder and Monty Python


The cartoon's famous tagline is: "Come Pinky, we must prepare for tomorrow night" "Gee, Brain, what are we doing tomorrow night?" "The same thing we do every night Pinky — Try to take over the world!" which is something I used to play on my desktop theme back when I started on web project in 1997.

So look out world :-)

No comments: