Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 - Got one


Sony Ericsson Xperia X1, originally uploaded by epredator.

I popped along to the sony ericsson superstore in London high street kensington. They had loads in stock and as the phone is unlocked they can sell it on any network, so I changed networks too, to see if I get better coverage.
Its very cool so far, as it has a stylus you can doodle and write on it like a palm used to, or drag and point with a finger.
I am just working out how to go from nokia to windows contacts. Not obvious of course, but lets see.
So the next few days I will work out what it does and share.
At the moment I love it, even if it is windows :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. I was going to ask who you had to mug to get one, but they've been hoarding them all in London, have they?

Enjoy.