Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Classic Rock island


Linkin Park playing, originally uploaded by epredator.

I was about to put some music on at home when I noticed the the Classic Rock island near my own islands seemed to have quite a crowd. So whilst working at home, usually having some music on, I thought I would send myslef along to the club and see what was happening. The music playing was awesome. DJ Ryleigh Shippe was selecting some awesome tunes to have on.
I enevn arrived at the time when a favourite form Guitar Hero World Tour was playing.
It is on in the background on the other machine, so i can get on with work, but still be ambiently connected to some fellow Rock fans.
Anyway, on with the work, sorting out some more speaking engagements, the future of virtual worlds, biz opportunities, but with epredator potato rocking out on the other screen and me engergized by real music.